1. How safe are your bounce houses?
All of our Bounce houses are new, clean, and well maintained. It will be necessary for an adult to be in direct supervision of jumpers at all times. By following basic rules all children will be safe and have a great time. If you need someone to stay with the unit to supervise the jumpers.
2. How can we install the inflatable bounce?
It will take approximately 15-30 minutes to set up the unit, inspect for safety, check operation, and go over the contract guidelines. Most bounce houses require a minimum space of 20×20 square feet and a height of 17 feet. Most of the combos and slides require 36×18 square feet and a height of 18 feet. A household electrical outlet (and a water supply for slides) must be available within 50 feet of where unit will be placed.
3. Where can I have the Bounce houses setup?
A Bounce house can be set up in many different places on your property. The surface must be mostly flat and relatively firm – grass, concrete, asphalt, and smooth gravel are all acceptable. You can anchor the unit either by driving stakes into the ground or by using sandbags where stakes cannot be used.
4. Your blowers meet CE/UL requirements?
Our blowers have passed the certificate of CE EN 14960/UL.
5. What are the rules when using a bounce house or inflatable?
Generally speaking, no food or drink, no shoes, no sharp objects, no visible metal zippers, no medical conditions including pregnancy, no wresting/roughhousing, no hanging on the netting, no flips, NO SILLY STRING and NO Sand.
6. Can we change the size and color based on the original?
The size and color can be changed according your requirements. Please contact us to get more information about the changed inflatables.
7. Can you print my picture or logo on the inflatable products?
Yes, we can print your picture or logo on the inflatable products, and you can offer the picture in any format made by Photoshop, Coredraw or AI.
8. Can you design one specially?
Yes, send us details and a sketch or a picture of your requirements and we will quote you our best price.
9. What kind of guarantee you give?
Our inflatable games can be used more than 3 years, metal frame swimming pool about 8 years, If it is damaged, you can use the glue and material to repair it. Because it is too long distance to ship goods back, we will send a kit bag for every inflatable products.
10. What methods of payment do you accept?
1) 30%~50% of the amount should be paid as deposit, the balance must be paid before delivery.
2) Delivery time is around 20~50 days (Drawing, Production and Shipping by Sea Freight), around 7~10 days by Express or Air Freight.
3) Acceptable payment is T/T, West Uion Transfer and Credit Card.
11. How to Tell If It Is Too Windy to Use Inflatables
One of the greatest dangers when using inflatables is wind. A strong gust of wind can pull the stakes anchoring a bounce house or slide out of the ground and send it flying through the air with people on it. Inflatables should never be used if winds are higher than 20 miles per hour.